Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Fake Smile




happy mother's day
Saturday, May 7, 2011 | 7:02 PM | 0 comments
B`DAY is not ur date of birth.. But its your mother’s re-birth.. Be kind to her till she lives on the earth.. It makes ur life worth..!!
When U are a mother, U r never really alone in Ur thoughts.  A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being.  I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.
There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. Happy Mother`s Day!
Thanks for being there through the tears,laughter and dirty diapers. Happy Mother`s Day! Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
Happy Mother`s Day!
Too much hatred, too much violence in the world.  I thank God these are offset by the love of our mother. Happy Mothers Day!
A man`s work is from sun 2 sun, but a mother`s work is never done. UR the best MOM ever!
Do remember on this special day! “A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.”Happy Mother`s Day!
No language can express the power, beauty N heroism of a mother`s love. Happy Mother`s Day!
Dear Mama U R the greatest N UR love is the greatest I am so lucky I was born to have U as my Mom Happy Mother`s Day!
Only a mother can first set to bear a soul quite separate from her own, and still cherish it. I am indebted! Happy Mother`s Day!!
You`re a tender smile to guide my way. Dear mother, you`re the sunshine to light my day. Happy Mother`s Day!
My Mother, my friend so dear, throughout my life you`re always near. Happy Mother`s Day!
Mom I am incomplete without you. I am thankful to you for my good up bring. Happy Mother`s Day!
I will kiss U N hug U. Because U love me, too. U feed me and need me. To teach U to play. So smile because I love U happy mother`s day!
Give your mother a little something to show that you are thinking about her, and U’ll be sure to make her smile. HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY
Love, warmth, affection, care, understanding… All these makes you a great friend anm HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY
Mom`s Days here! N here is me with a bear hug to say.. Mom In our home team u’re the star.. And u`re loved not just today but everyday!

iloveyouu umii (: